1" Black HDPE 12" x 24"Add to Wish List
HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) has a continuous use temperature range of -50°F (-46°C) to 180°F (82°C). It is a standard material and offers high impact strength, high chemical resistance, and very low water absorption. HDPE offers strength and rigidity for many applications requiring basic engineering plastic performance. In all its forms, HDPE is highly processable and can be worked by cutting, drilling, and routing. Common brands include Proteus, Densetec, Prime, and Polystone.
$60.99 $60.99 per piece
- Buy 2 for $57.94 per piece each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $54.89 per piece each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $51.84 per piece each and save 15%
We found other products you might like!
- High impact resistance strength
- Meets food handling guidelines
- FDA and 3-A Dairy Compliant
- Chemical- and corrosion-resistant
- No moisture absorption
|Applications of HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene)||
|Dimensions||12" x 24"|
Write Your Own Review